Category: Robotics > Characterization and Inspection > Wheeled/Tracked System
Reference # : Model No :
The Sentinel is a heavy duty remotely operated vehicle (ROV) with explosive ordinance disposal (EOD) and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive (CBRN) applications.
The Sentinel has electronically driven actuators controlling the 6 degrees of freedom arm. The arm has a reach of 2.4 meters vertical and 1.4 meters horizontal. The manipulator arm has a lifting capacity of 75 kgs retracted and 30 kgs extended.
This ROV has six independent wheel motors which allow for travel over difficult terrains and has an extended radio range of up to 1 km in a
built-up area and line of sight is >2 km.
6 motor electric drive
Four firing terminals
Radio and fibre optic control
Up to 4 cameras/video channels
Speed: Max 5 mph
* Easily controlled through a briefcase-style base station and TFT display.
* Portable hand controller allowing full electric actuator control
* High versatility with six independent wheel motors for difficult terrains
* Can climb 35 degree inclines
* Adapted for rough terrains including roads, sand, marsh and rock
* Spot light feature allows detailed, close range observation
* Proportional joystick control guarantees precise operation
*Battery power limits unmanned time/distance.