Not a registered user? click here for U.S. registration or here for international registration. Forgot your password? Click here
Search the D&D KM-IT
The hotline allows the decommissioning and dismantlement community to post problems
in a specific decommissioning and dismantlement (D&D) area and get solutions
from the subject matter specialists. Users can also search for previously published
problems and their solutions.
Technology provides information on decommissioning and dismantlement related technologies including robotics
and any associated demonstrations. It provides technology descriptions, benefits,
limitations, and associated links and documents. It also provides vendor information,
technology and demonstration fact sheet reports, and search capabilities.
The custom decommissioning and dismantlement web crawler searches and retrieve information
from decommissioning and dismantlement related websites. The crawler provides the
user with a listing of best-matching web pages, usually with a short summary containing
the document's title or parts of the text.
The mobile system component provides access to important D&D KM-IT features through wireless devices. The D&D community users can access the following modules from their mobile devices: vendor directory, specialist directory, hotline, technology information, picture library, lessons learned and best practices, and the fixative module.
Lessons learned provides a repository of documents published by the decommissioning
and dismantlement community users. This allows them to share their experience with
Best practices provides a repository of decommissioning and dismantlement best practices
documents that the user community can upload to the system.
The video/picture library allows community users to upload decommissioning and dismantlement
technology and demonstration videos and pictures to the decommissioning and dismantlement
KM-IT system. The videos and pictures could then be viewed by the decommissioning
and dismantlement community.
Weekly reports published by the ALARA center include the status of the decommissioning
and dismantlement activities that have taken place at various centers. It includes
the list of ALARA center activities for consecutive weeks. This feature makes the
reports available to the entire decommissioning and dismantlement user community.
The specialist directory provides a directory of decommissioning and dismantlement
experts in different areas along with their contact information. The user can search
the specialist directory by name or by area of interest.
Vendor management provides a directory of decommissioning and dismantlement vendors
along with their contact information.
Collaboration tools provides information-sharing mechanisms such as decommissioning
and dismantlement news, events calendars, links, message boards, and frequently
asked questions (FAQs). This allows the decommissioning and dismantlement community
to interact with fellow users.
The training component provides training videos related to decommissioning and dismantlement
work, ALARA Centers’ training material and custom training for the decommissioning
and dismantlement community.
Category: Characterization > Monitors > Radiation Monitors
Reference # : Model No :
Ludlum Measurements, Inc. provides the following models of MicroR Meters:
Model 2401-S is a Pocket Size Survey Meter with the following features:
• Self-Contained Survey Instrument • Internal Scintillator Detector • Audible & Visual Alarms • Simple to Use • Low Cost • CE Certified
Model 19 is a MicroR Ratemeter with the following features:
• High Sensitivity to Gamma • 0–5000 µR/hr Range (others available) • Rugged Contruction • Splashproof Protection for Outdoor Use • 2000 Hour Battery life • Meter Light • CE Certified
Model 19A is a MicroR Ratemeter with the following features:
• High Sensitivity to Gamma • Analog Meter with Audible & Visual Alarms • Range: 0–5 µSv/h (0–500 µR/hr) • Rugged • Splashproof Protection for Outdoor Use • CE Certified
Model 192 is a MicroR Ratemeter with the following features:
• High Sensitivity to Gamma • Range: 0 to 50 µSv/h (0 to 5000 µR/hr) • Rugged • 4-Range Analog Meter • Setpoint and Deviation Alarms • Adjustable Audio & Visual Alarms
Model 193 is a MicroR Ratemeter with the following features:
• Used with External Scintillator Detectors • Special Algorithms for Finding Loose Sources • User-Adjustable Audible and Visual Alarms • Rugged Construction • 0 to 5000 µR/hr Range (others available) • Indoor or Outdoor Use
Model 193-6 is an Extended Reach Gamma Survey Meter with the following features:
• Range: 0–10 µSv/h (0–1000 µR/hr) • Very Sensitive Pole-Mounted Detector • Dual Alarm Types with both Audible & Visual Indicators • 4-Range Analog Ratemeter • Front Panel Audio On/Off Switch • Headphone Jack
Model 3 is a General Purpose Ratemeter with the following features:
• Supports GM & Scintillation Detectors • Rugged Construction & Low Price • 4-Decade Analog Ratemeter • Greater than 2000 Hour Battery Life • Audio On-Off, BAT CHECK • Options & Accessories for Multiple Applications
Model M3019 is a Digital Background Survey Meter with the following features:
• Large Backlit LCD for Ease of Reading
• Autoranging - Hands Free
• Sigma Audio and Bright LED Simplifies Searching
• Light Weight and Ruggedly Built
• Splash-Resistant Construction for Outdoor Use
• 4-Button Intuitive Interface for Easy Operation
• All-Digital Calibration; USB Port
• Rate, Max, and Count Modes of Operation
• Shipped Calibrated & Ready-to-Go
Model 4404-16 is a Geo-Exploration Monitor with the following features:
• Large 2 x 4 x 16 in. NaI Scintillator Detector • Multi-channel Analyzer • Ruggedized PC with GPS Receiver • Data Logging Program • Google Earth Compatible Files
Design and Development by
Applied Research Center at
Florida International University with Department of Energy Environmental Management
Download Original Management of D&D of Oak Ridge
Building 3505 | After
You are sharing the page
The link "Label"
will be shared with the e-mail recipient.
* Optional field