Category: Characterization > Inspection > Others
Reference # : Model No :
The HYDROlog 3000PT instrument forms the core of the new HYDRO 3000 range of hydrotest monitoring instrumentation. It is a compact logger measuring test pressure to 1400bar and ambient temperature to depths of up to 4000m. The integral pressure sensor has ±0.05%FS accuracy and ±0.01%FS precision to 1000bar.
• Deployment wizard allows quick and easy logger set up.
• Test data outputs as an industry standard csv file and report.
• Easily transportable with alkaline and NiMH battery options.
• Faster download via the new AQUAmodem Op2 optical modem, serial cable or USB on the surface.
• Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel, the logger is designed for the rigours of operational use.
• All loggers are fitted with sacrificial anodes to reduce the risk of corrosion on long deployments.
• Connectors and anodes are shielded from knocks and are housed within the 60mm diameter instrument, with no protrusions for easier mounting.