DRIFIRE Flame resistant fabrics and workwear
Category: Worker Health & Safety > Personal Protective Equipment > Body Protection
Reference # : Model No :
DRIFIRE develops and manufactures fire resistant performance apparel that efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin, helping maintain body temperature and ensuring consistent comfort through even the most extreme and rapid transitions in climate and physical activity level. DRIFIRE garments are engineered with lasting flame resistance, moisture-wicking and fast drying performance and antimicrobial protection giving you the maximum comfort in FR apparel.
• Flame Resistant Fabrics made with 85% modacrylic fiber which will not burn sustainably
• Features Microban® and FreshGuard® technologies built into the fabric. These technologies work in harmony to suppress odor causing bacteria.
• Moisture wicking clothing allows users to stay dry to reduce skin irritation and guard against steam burns and other heat related injuries.
• The Dri-release® technology helps the moisture wick away and dry 4X faster than a regular cotton t-shirt.
• Comfort - Soft to the Touch, Relaxed Technical Fit™
• Temperature control reduces wearer's skin temperature by up to ~6 degrees when compared to other FR wicking clothing. This can mean the difference between comfort or heat stress and maintaining hydration in critical circumstances.
DRIFIRE Flame resistant fabrics and workwear 1
DRIFIRE Flame resistant fabrics and workwear 2