Category: Worker Health & Safety > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand Protection
Reference # : Model No :
Arbill supplies a large number of gloves for different applications such as chemical-resistant gloves, electrical gloves, cut-resistant gloves, heat-resistant gloves, cold-resistant gloves, and protective sleeves.
Some featured products include:
• Defensive Guard™: This rugged glove is great for heavy-duty jobs that require a high level of protection for both the hand and the forearm. It features a hand-specific design for comfort and reduced hand fatigue, a 5-pc. sanitized flannel liner for comfort, and a heavyweight 12-inch gauntlet cuff with a 20-inch nitrile-laminated, shoulder-length sleeve.
• Blue Nitrile™: This unlined nitrile glove provides great hand protection and dexterity. It features a hand specific design for comfort and reduced hand fatigue, a raised pattern to ensure grip with wet or dry. Made with FDA accepted materials.
• AlphaTEC™: This is a 14-inch nitrile polymer glove that offers outstanding grip, flexible comfort, and chemical-resistance. This glove features Ansell’s patented grip design for wet and oily environments and a seamless knit liner for a great fit and added comfort. AlphaTEC's 6-piece distinctive color combination gloves provide easy identification for the right application
• Mission™ 320: The Mission 320 is made of a high strength, high performance polyethylene fiber made from very high molecular weight polyethylene. This 13-gauge glove is exceptionally resistant to cuts and abrasion, yet lightweight and breathable. The gray polyurethane palm coating provides super grip and dexterity. This glove provides tactile sensitivity as well as comfort, and features a salt & pepper shell to hide dirt for extended wear. CE Cut level: 3. Abrasion Level: 4.
• Crusader® Flex: A hot mill glove with a Nitrile coating that protects against heat, abrasion, chemicals, and puncture. The coating is bonded to an inner felt lining to prevent the insulated padding from being worn away. It protects against heat up to 400°F.