150 Beacon Locating Equipment
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Electromagnetic
Reference # : Model No : 150 Beacon
The 150 beacon locating equipment works with a wide range of Ditch Witch electronic locators to help you trace water, sewer, and drain lines. Whether it is metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe or conduit, the 150 beacon helps you easily trace a path or locate blockages. Offering frequencies of 512 Hz up to 33 kHz, Ditch Witch 150 water/sewer and conduit beacons are relied upon by underground construction professionals to transmit accurate location and depth information. Short-range water/sewer beacons can trace pipes at ranges of up to 12 ft (3.65 m) in the air or 6 ft (1.83 m) through cast-iron pipe.
• Long-range water/sewer beacons have ranges of up to 30 ft (9.1 m) in the air or 20 ft (6.1 m) through cast-iron pipe.
• Short-range conduit beacons can trace pipes at ranges of up to 12 ft (3.65 m) through plastic pipe.
• Long-range conduit beacons have ranges of up to 30 ft (9.1 m) through plastic pipe.
• Short-and long-range 150 conduit beacons are also compatible with Ditch Witch 250- and 900-series locators.
• Compact Ditch Witch 150 water/sewer beacons can navigate 45°, 90° and 180° pipe joints of up to 1.25" (32 mm) in diameter with ease.
• Ditch Witch 150 conduit beacons are longer and designed to provide greater stability in straight pipe of up to 1.25" (32 mm) in diameter.