950R/T Pipe and Cable Locator System
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Electromagnetic
Reference # : Model No : 950R/T
The 950R/T system includes three modes and more than 20 frequencies, which help to quickly locate buried telephone, CATV, power, gas and water lines with a tracer wire. In active mode, the 950T transmits via direct-line connection, induction clamp or induced broadcast signals. In passive mode, the 950R detects signals generated by 31 kHz (CATV) and 50/60 Hz power, as well as re-radiated radio frequencies. In beacon mode, the 950R detects signals from optional beacons to locate non-metallic service lines; with the 512 Beacon, the 950R locates blockages within cast-iron pipe.
• Lightweight 950R receiver is balanced for easy handling.
• Simultaneous 8 and 29 kHz transmission means an alternate signal is available if one is hard to detect; 80 kHz is helpful in locating old tracer wires or pipes with insulators where low frequencies do not work well.
• Enhanced backlit LCD offers optimal visibility in low-light conditions.
• Patented digital signal processing (DSP) offers more effective locating and reduces interference; stable DSP depth readings do not vary with temperature or time, as analog readings do
• Works with 970T transmitter, which can transmit all 950T frequencies plus a 200-kHz frequency for more difficult locates.
• Rugged case and sealed keypad withstand tough weather conditions and provide superior moisture resistance.