2150GR Ground Penetrating Radar
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Electromagnetic
Reference # : Model No : 2150GR
The Ditch Witch 2150GR can detect both metallic and non-metallic pipes and cables to depths of up to 19 feet (6 m), depending on soil conditions and antenna selection. It includes digitally controlled radar and it has a survey speed of 5.6 mph (9 km/h)
• 2150GR provides an accurate survey whether the operator is pushing or pulling it across any surface.
• User-friendly software enables the operator to manually input landmarks such as water hydrants and sewer drains, for more informative survey maps.
• Multiple frequencies allow the operator to customize the unit for the job conditions.
• Earth-engaged antenna provides better contact on uneven terrain and reduces signal loss
• Auto-calibrating gain and filter take the guesswork out of setup
• Folds for easy transport in a standard car trunk