FD ID 2100 Magnetic Locator & Identifier
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Magnetic
Reference # : Model No : FD ID 2100
The Fisher FP ID 2100 features a patented (TID)™ Target Identification System designed to save you time from digging unnecessary holes, especially in hard or frozen ground. Great for utilities, water work municipalities, and construction road departments to locate manhole covers, catch basins, cast iron pipes, septic tank handles, oil tanks, steel drums, well casings and more. The FP ID 2100 can effectively locate valves and curbs up to 9 ft deep, survey markers up to 8 ft deep, and PK nails up to 14” deep. The FP ID 2100 provides performance so controlled it can distinguish between a manhole cover and a closed iron valve.
• Unbeatable performance locating targets near a fence line.
• Pinpoints to 1 inch of center for valves and curb boxes
• Excellent for finding buried ferrous objects including PK nails, iron pipes, valve covers, masonry nails and old hidden culverts.
• Made of strong ABS. Unique end design also protects the switches and the operator is still able to use the controls when wearing thick gloves.
• Pulsating tone/low battery indication and quick, easy