M-101 Rebar Locator & Metal Probe
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Magnetic
Reference # : Model No : M-101
The Fisher M-101 metal detector was designed specifically for finding reinforcing bars and other metal objects embedded in concrete, conduits, PK nails, wiring, wall studs and other metallic objects. Users may expect accuracy to 1/4” of the centerline of the rebar.
Only the penetration control needs to be adjusted for most operations, allowing maximum penetration depth for metals. A preset circuit eliminates ground effects caused by highly mineralized materials and false signals due to loop movement.
The M-101 also can effectively locate small metal items carried on or within a person and is substantially more sensitive than the average low cost metal detectors used at airports, so that a given metal item can be found at a greater distance from the search loop itself. Searches in water may be up to the control box. The search loop and cord are waterproof.
In the Fisher tradition, the M-101 is affordable, tough, and simple to use while providing maximum performance. A two year limited warranty comes standard with the unit.
• The M-101 is a rebar locator & metal probe
• The M-101 detects all metals
• The M-101 accurately pinpoints steel reinforcing bars, or "rebars" in concrete; (typically 8-9" depth for ½" diameter rebar) and can detect intersections of rebar mesh
• Rugged construction
• Operates on universally available 9 volt batteries
• Quick tune ready for operation in seconds
• Fully waterproof search loop
• VLF, (very low frequency), operation