MALA Easy Locator System
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Ground Penetrating Radar
Reference # : Model No :
The MALA Easy Locator is a ground penetrating radar system used to find non-metallic utilities and perform surveys for unknown buried objects and utilities.
The MALÅ Easy Locator includes an integrated but modular control unit and monitor. The control unit is mounted directly to the antenna (transducer) of your choice and powered internally. It is compatible with two antennas "Mid" or "Shallow" to cover most utility locate situations. The detachable control unit automatically detects the selected antenna and defaults to the appropriate data collection settings. Simply remove the handles with the monitor attached and collect data with either antenna.
Adjustable height of the wheels in combination with the option to pull the MALÅ Easy Locator backwards improves access to rough terrain and loose soils such as sand. You can also configure your MALÅ Easy Locator with the option Rough Terrain.
• The robust system is priced well below other systems on the market
• Easy to use, no radar expertise required. Intuitive push-turn knob
• Lightweight and rugged design
• Available in nine different languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian and Chinese)
• The system includes an easy user interface with almost complete automation of settings whereby the operator provides minimal input to begin collecting data.