Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Electromagnetic
Reference # : Model No : Easyloc
Easyloc is a single active frequency locating instrument (33 kHz frequency). Additional functionality is found in the highly sensitive power (50/60 Hz + harmonics) and radio (15-23 kHz) modes for line avoidance at utility construction sites. Depth measurement is taken with the press of a button in all modes of operation (active and passive).
• Rugged housing, automatic digital display and high quality features for greater productivity at lower operational costs.
• Three operation modes – optimum locating application
• Semi-automatic gain control – fast signal location and control
• Push-button depth in active and passive modes – confirm utility location
• Digital display – intuitive information in a compact design
• 33 kHz active frequency – best frequency for general locating
• Full featured transmitter – quality locating capability