Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Ground Penetrating Radar
Reference # : Model No : RD8000
The RD8000PDL and PXL are successors to the industry standard RD4000PDL and PXL pipe and cable locators.
Key Features includes:
• Centros™ - Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements. Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continuous operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
• eCAL™ - A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD7000
• ILOCTM – An advanced Bluetooth® link between RD8000 locator and transmitter, it allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely.
• SurveyCERTTM – Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting.
• TruDepth™ - Accurate depth readings as only indicates a locate depth when the locator is correctly oriented directly above the pipe/cable.
• Light weight – 28% lighter than industry standard RD4000.
• IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment.
• Transmitter and receiver feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
• The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution for any application delivering unique user features.
• Designed with the latest, patented digital firmware, RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry