Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Ground Penetrating Radar
Reference # : Model No :
Conquest provides concrete images on-the-spot in minutes, before cutting or drilling. Conquest is used to locate rebar, plastic and metal conduits, to locate and estimate depth of post-tension cables, to determine cover depth, to detect deterioration, and to discover voids and more.
The Conquest Enhanced Configuration allows the user to obtain real time results and create images for engineering reports. It includes an industry standard removable flash for data storage and includes PC software for report writing and printouts.
• High performance GPR sensor provides accurate results
• 17’’ color LCD monitor
• Light and compact for hard-to-access areas
• Built-in training and self-help
• 2 control key pads for direct or remote operation
• Backup arrow for immediate line scan marking
• Grids available in metric (mm) and imperial (inches) unitsmakes positioning and marking quick and simple
• Simple menu-driven operation
• Integrated slim-line wheel odometer (optical encoded)
• Rugged carrying case functions as a display stand