Interragator EZ GPR
Category: Characterization > Utilities Identification > Ground Penetrating Radar
Reference # : Model No :
The Interragator EZ can assist in identifying buried targets to depths of 20 ft below the subsurface depending on site conditions (soil type, surface conditions, and other factors may influence results). The Interragator EZ GPR System is designed with the needs of the utility contractor and locating personnel in mind. The Interragator EZ offers the latest advancements in ground penetrating radar electronics with a simple to use operator interface. The system is lightweight and compact and can be quickly set up in a few minutes. GPR data is displayed in real-time during a survey and the reverse cursor allows immediate and accurate utility marking. A depth calibration routine makes system calibration easy.
• Initial system settings allow the operator to arrive at the jobsite, quickly set up and begin the process of detecting buried utilities thus providing a quick and easy way to locate buried utilities.
• The compact size of the system conveniently fits in any job site vehicle. Though compact, the Interragator EZ is durable to work in harsh work site conditions.
• View and detect buried utilities in real-time while you survey. Using the backup cursor allows the operator to accurately mark the location of buried utilities, thereby minimizing pot hole excavation efforts.
• Locating those hard to find utilities quickly will help reduce jobsite downtime and may save on expensive utility strikes.
• Allows the operator to quickly calibrate the GPR system for the specific work site. By simply entering the known depth to a detected target, the control unit adjusts the system parameters to provide more accurate depths to all utilities detected in the survey area.