Category: Worker Health & Safety > Engineering Controls > Air Monitoring
Reference # : Model No :
The Lab Impex Systems CMS SmartCAM is a next generation Continuous Air Monitor (CAM) that gives the user unparalleled performance in terms of detectable limit, sensitivity and speed to alarm
The CMS SmartCAM utilizes state-of-the-art Spectral Measurement Analysis in Real Time (SMART)
Technology, that provides real advances in alpha measurement techniques. Using an isotope peak fitting algorithm proven to be more accurate than regions-of-interest or tail-fitting methods, results are faster, more accurate and more reliable than ever.
In operation, the CMS SmartCAM continually monitors alpha and beta particulates deposited on a static card
mounted filter with a high efficiency detector. Air is drawn through the card-mounted filter by an external wall mounted vacuum pump or distributed vacuum main.
* Alpha and/or Beta Continuous Air Monitor
* Desk or wall mountable
* Detachable head assembly for remote monitoring
* Full alpha spectral analysis with unique radon peak fitting algorithm
* Improved measurement quality using fixed energy spectrum, by means of air pressure and temperature continuous measurement.
* Optional gamma dose-rate sensor
* Simple and easy to use
* Supports RADNET
CMS SmartCAM head