Horizontal Lifeline Kit
Category: Worker Health & Safety > Personal Protective Equipment > Lifts and Hoists
Reference # : Model No : 770003
30' temporary horizontal lifeline system is constructed with heavy-duty 12-strand braided Technora® rope and is rated for up to two users. The anchor end is spliced around a galvanized steel thimble while the tensioning end is finished with a spliced tail. Kit includes a 30' HLL, two 7372 6' pass-thru anchor slings, two 7450 carabiners, two 7401 O-rings, a 7349 tensioning device and a 5007L storage bag.
Also available in lengths of 60 feet and 100 feet.
* 12-strand Technora rope is rated at 18,000 lbs.
* Tensioner is self-adjusting, and no special tools are required for installation.
* Accommodates up to two users.
* Ideal for use with SRL's or shock-absorbing lanyards.
* Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926. (Not addressed by Z359.)
Horizontal LIfeline Kit