Handheld Hydraulic Breaker
Category: Decontamination > Mechanical Surface Removal > Jackhammers / Impactors
Reference # : Model No : BR45/BR45S
Stanley’s hydraulic tool division offers an extensive line of hydraulic breakers with over 40 models to choose from. Their breaker applications range from heavy concrete and asphalt to light duty work. Many models feature anti-vibration handles for operator
comfort. Rugged, lightweight and powerful construction of the BR45 T handle and BR45S anti-vibration handle breakers make them ideal for use in the 35-65 pound class. Designed for light- to medium-duty operation, they excel at curb and sidewalk demolition, asphalt cutting, and are popular for ground rod driving with electric utilities.
* Rugged, lightweight and powerful.
* The Stanley Easi-RideTM foot,
offered on the BR45, absorbs and
controls tool-bit bounce, greatly
reducing operator fatigue.
* Spring-isolated, anti-vibration
handles (BR45S) reduce operator
* Built in handle stops on anti-vibration handle model (BR45S) allow operator to apply full body weight in tough applications.
* Feathering on/off valve allows the
operator to control the output energy
of the tool through the full range
from 0 to 1,800 blows per minute,
making startup and initial tool
* Diaphragm-type accumulator
design provides for ease of maintenance and extended service life of the tool.
* All models operate at a maximum back pressure of 250 psi
(17 bar) on open-center systems.
* Underwater models available.