Category: Robotics > Dismantling and Retrieval > Industrial Robot
Reference # : Model No :
This 7th generation of large ABB robots. The IRB 6700 is more robust than its predecessor and maintenance has been simplified.
• Longer uptime—mean time between failures 400,000 hours.
• Available with Lean ID for cost effectively increasing dress pack lifetimes.
• More robust with a rigid structure and a new generation of motors and compact gearboxes.
• Increased speed and shorter cycle times—on average 5 percent faster.
• Improved accuracy and higher payloads.
• Built to operate in the harshest environments—available with Foundry Plus 2 package.
• payload from 150 to 235 kg and reaches of 2.65 to 3.20 meters.
IRB 6700 image